tacom
  REFERENCES SERVICES FAQ CONTACT
HOME PRODUCTS PRODUCT CATEGORIES APPLICATIONS MACHINES MORE
MORE
> MARKET ANALYSES


CEREALS MARKET ANALYSIS

A short market analysis done by a cereals manufacturer to test their new Spout packaging showed the system was so intuitive to use that 88% of the people interviewed opened a packet of oats using Spout rather than tearing along the perforations.

90% of the people interviewed said our pour spout was very easy to open, it made the packet more practical and it was easier to pour out the oat flakes.

61% of the people interviewed said the new pour spout packet was much better than the old packet.

For more information,
contact us for a summary of the market analysis.
* * *
TNS INFRATEST

The world leader in market research, TNS Infratest conducted an interesting market analysis, making a comparison between classic pre-cut cartons and our Spout cartons. The results were extremely positive with consumers expressing their enthusiasm for this new pour spout.

Taking a representative statistical sample, 85% of which was made up of women as they are usually the people making such purchases, and the remaining 15% made up of single men, the following was analysed:
  • General evaluation of Spout;
  • In what way can Spout be considered added value for the packaging, and is a price increase justified?
To see the results,
contact us for a summary of the market analysis.
* * *
SALT MARKET ANALYSIS

With the help of Tacom SA, one of our customers who produces salt conducted a market analysis on the
Bispenser, the innovative Tacom SA dispensing solution with a double dispensing system.

The market analysis was performed on a representative group of 100 consumers and emphasized the positive opinion the interviewees had of the Bispenser.

Some of the main reasons for the Bispenser's success:
  • You can pour different amounts of product because there are two Spouts on the pack: one for pouring more product and the other to be used as a shaker for smaller amounts. Users were particularly enthusiastic about this Bispenser feature.
  • It's easier to hold, handle and put back in the cupboard than cans.
  • The packaging is aesthetically more pleasing to the eye, more eco-compatible and easier to recognize on the shelf.
For more information, contact us for a summary of the market analysis.
* * *